Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

MY EVERYDAY HOMEWORK FROM HOME SCHOOL?




Today's date is Friday 17 of April
Today was good. First thing we did was paperwork that had Maths problems and reading sheets. By the time we have finished all our paperwork. It was lunchtime. I was so excited for lunch because we had a sandwich that tasted like a burger. I did a little bit of silent reading for 30mins. In the afternoon we had a spelling test and a maths test. My score for spelling was 18/20 and my score for maths was 25/30. In this table below are some words I found in the book today in the book I read today called Frankie's Magic Football. And I found out the meaning for each of them.



MY EVERYDAY HOMEWORK FROM HOME SCHOOL?

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome day of learning you have had Marzuli. I am so proud of all that you are doing. Your family is amazing for helping you do so much. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marzuli, you are a star!
    I had to show Jacob your very busy learning schedule to encourage him to improve.He is going to try and copy you. Please keep up the good work. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marzuli!

    Rawe o mahi ki te kainga 😁
    Wow the sandwiches sound very yummy☺️

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.