Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Hi Teachers,

HI Teachers It's Me Marzuli I really miss you. are  you enjoying the lockdown.  I wish we could come back to school but when the lockdown stops.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I'm  Good how are you  I am  being nice  to  my whanau I  really miss seeing  you  growl at  me.
I miss doing maths  reading  writing.

How are you and miss Adina I hope you are all right  i'm doing some and maths whizz and epic I  wonder  your doing.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you're doing well, Marzuli, and that you're good to your whanau. I miss coming to school and seeing you all. Stay happy and safe, Marzuli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marzuli,

    We miss you very much indeed. I do not miss growling though!
    Well done doing your maths whizz and some Epic.

    Mrs Adina and I have been busy making activities for you to do once school starts next week.

    Take care Marzuli.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.