Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Camp thank you letter

 Task description: For this task we had to thank someone who helped us during camp. I decided to thank Miss Tuia but also all of the teacher and house captains who helped us at camp. I didn't want to choose just one person so I wrote mine to Pt England School staff and students. Please check out my letter below. 


Marzuli 
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland
1072


Staff and Students of Pt England School
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland
1072

Wednesday 31st March 2021

Dear Staff and Students of Pt England School, 

I thank everyone for helping with the camp. Thank you to my mum for cooking yum food for everyone in camp. I liked the time where we ate the yummy sandwiches.i thank the prefect for helping setting up the tents.

To thank the house captains and Mr Burt I also want to thank him for organising the kayaks, it was very fun and I liked it! I’m thanking the Onehunga pools for letting us swim at their cool pool.

I thank Miss Va’afusuaga and the prefect’s for doing the hall activities and scooter and skateboard and volley and trampoline my favourite.

I thank my camp captains for telling us to do things and having fun. 





Yours sincerely, 

Marzuli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.